[Libreoffice] KeyID builds

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:56:02 PST 2011

Hi all,

It may be a bit early, but we will need KeyID builds just after string
freeze of dev 3.4 build in order to quality check our localization.
The script to add KeyID to the files is located in the source (Andras
told me it was not remove) in transex3 module (if I remember well ;)
After building them we will also need a repository to make them
available to l10n teams, but I'll see this with Flo.
Please tell me if there is anything we should do to help you?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie