[Libreoffice] Cleaning make_installer.pl and related modules

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Thu Mar 3 01:53:01 PST 2011

>> Can we use modules from the standard Perl distribution

What "the" standard distribution would that be?

>> to handle
>> things like filepaths or creating directory trees? What Perl versions
>> does this need to run on?

Cygwin provides Perl 5.10.1. Please don't require any Perl module not provided as a normal Cygwin package in the Cygwin repositories.

(Obviously, I wish people  do consider portability issues affecting the build mechanism on Windows before making changes in the Perl stuff.)

--tml