[Libreoffice] Using LibreOffice Editor as a widget in a third-party application

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue Mar 8 23:00:53 PST 2011

In general, my opinion would be that if you have any other alternative, something that would be specifically designed to be used as a widget, use that instead. Because when you come across problems in using LibreOffice embedded in another application, there will be very few people interested or capable of helping you. This holds especially for Windows.

But I might be too pessimistic (I often am), so feel free to ignore me.

--tml