[Libreoffice] Using LibreOffice Editor as a widget in a third-party application

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 07:58:58 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 18:29 +0530, Sankar P wrote:
> I was actually trying to implement a basic offline blog editor, such
> that we can use LibreOffice (editor) to compose blogs and then publish
> them to blogger/wordpress etc.

If you want to hack LibreOffice to be a useful blogging tool, then
perhaps http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/oooblogger/ might be a useful
basis for hacking it. I only ever partially implemented it, but you
might find sufficient goodies in there to finish it up, or base
something on it to just add support to LibreOffice to be a blogging
editor.

I had some support in there IIRC to attempt to auto-upload images inside
a document to your blog if the blog server supporting the appropiate
apis, which I thought was rather nifty.

C.