[Libreoffice] Paste not working, paste special first row is empty

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 06:23:30 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 11:25 +0100, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
> Hi LibreOffice Bug Hunters!
>
> I am hitting this problem time by time. However I have no safe way to
> always reproduce it, I ask you to try to fix it in the next main
> release:

The ideal bug is reproducible, has a short test-case and has a concise
problem description. That one is probably doomed unless you can figure
out a step-by-step route to guide a developer to reproduce it ;-)

Imagine the developer side to this, given a big pile of bugs what bugs
will any given developer pick to try and fix ? The ones that aren't
easily reproduced naturally plummet to the bottom of the stack, just
below them are those that are reproducible but are "problem on page 500
of 1500 page document". And the ones that have huge war and peace sized
comments in them don't help their case either.

C.