[Libreoffice] Fwd: KeyID builds

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:12:51 PDT 2011

Hi all,

So any news on this? Is it ok?
Kind regards
Sophie

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: KeyID builds
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 20:56:02 +0300
From: Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>
To: LibreOffice at lists.freedesktop.org

Hi all,

It may be a bit early, but we will need KeyID builds just after string
freeze of dev 3.4 build in order to quality check our localization.
The script to add KeyID to the files is located in the source (Andras
told me it was not remove) in transex3 module (if I remember well ;)
After building them we will also need a repository to make them
available to l10n teams, but I'll see this with Flo.
Please tell me if there is anything we should do to help you?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie