[Libreoffice] [patch] (draft) remove Andale Sans UI from the LO default font lists

Samphan Raruenrom samphan at osdev.co.th
Fri Mar 18 07:38:02 PDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Christian Lohmaier <
lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Samphan,
>
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Samphan Raruenrom <samphan at osdev.co.th>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Christian Lohmaier
> > <lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com> wrote:

> fallback
> >>
> >> You forgot the discussion from February already?
> >
> > Sorry. My English is not very good so I may not understand your message
> > fully.
>
> You proposed to remove Andale Sans UI already at the beginning of
> February, and back then it was explained why this is not a good
> idea/why this is not necessary.
> And back then it was also explained that of course bugfixes and
> extensions of the list for locales that aren't covered properly yet
> are of course welcome. You just must not make changes carelessly, as
> chaning the list might have impact on the display of existing
> documents.
>
> (I did consider your post now as bad style. It is like you would ask
> your father whether you can take a cookie now. Your father says "no",
> thus you ask your mother the same question, hoping that she will
> answer differently.)
>
> ciao
> Christian

Sorry again. But that's not my intention. I mean my English is not good so I
misunderstood your Feb reply. I thought that you'd like me to send a patch
instead so I do it now. That's my fault to misunderstood your message and
I'm sorry for that.

--
_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/