[Libreoffice] Deliver and build tree size

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Mar 21 10:41:52 PDT 2011

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:19:38 -0500
Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well, I think that the 'OUTDIR,WORKDIR and SRCDIR on the same
> filesystem' requirement kill one of the most interesting feature of
> this separation.
> So if this is added to configure , make sure that one can turn that
> off in autogen, even for platform that support hard-link.

Well, if somebody is interested in writing some configure magic,
configure might actually detect if they are all on the same fs and only
enable gb_Deliver_HARDLINK then. That wont prevent breakages if
somebody fiddles around with his environment after running configure,
but one could argue he is on his own in that case anyway.

Any takers for adding such logic to configure? Should I add a EasyTask?

Best Regards,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen