[Libreoffice] EasyHack: Ruler/Notes toggling

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Mar 21 23:40:07 PDT 2011

Hi Robert,

Robert Vaccaro wrote (22-03-11 01:49)

> I'm new to hacking LibreOffice and would like to implement the Notes
> (comments) toggling easyhack.  Before I begin working on it, is anyone
> else currently working on this?  I don't want to duplicate effort.

Good that you ask. Actually it is one of the hacks that we have planned
for the Dutch hackers event on next Thursday.
See http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/msg02698.html

If it turns out that we do something different, you'll know it in a few
days. Is that OK?

Kind regards,
Cor

  - http://nl.libreoffice.org