[Libreoffice] Getting Involved. Problem with ODIAPI

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 05:26:02 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 13:56 -0300, Guto Maia wrote:

> However, I wasn't able to find the odiapi described in some tests on
> the "filters/writerfilter/qa/cppunittests/*"
> like on: #include <odiapi/xxml/XXmlReader.hxx>

Looks like the odiapi stuff was removed quite a while ago, leaving the
tests behind untouched. Fridrich (from the logs) seems have helped out
at the time, so maybe he remembers if there was a migration path from
xxml to something else.

Some of the tests seem to test xxml itself, which suggests that what
they test doesn't exist anymore so at least some of them presumably
should be removed entirely rather than adapted.

C.