[Libreoffice] -Woverloaded-virtual

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 03:20:53 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 05:44 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> if this is the only big thing blocking us turning on a very valuable
> warning, I'd (personally) say we should just bite the bullet and
> un-publish & tweak this interface.

There's always a way. I see this warning first in comphelper and the
accessibility base, so how about this ?, rather than inherit from the
generic template that implements the XComponent::addEventListener
inherit from one that doesn't, and then we can declare the two
addEventListeners side by side in the subclass and gcc is happy that
we're not cocking something up.

C.