[Libreoffice] -Woverloaded-virtual

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Mar 25 05:55:13 PDT 2011

On Thursday 24 of March 2011, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 17:29 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > a list of warnings (duplicates removed).
> > I don't want to enable the warning right now, since although I've
> > already reduced the number of warnings, I don't want to enable this
> > too soon.
>
> Is that the full list ?, or just part of it. If its the full list then
> things are *too* bad.

 It should be the current full list, with duplicates removed (i.e. once per
every source of the problem, not once per every time it's reported). Why
should it be that bad? It's about 70 places, most of it localized, and if the
design cannot be fixed, the warning can be always removed with the 'using'
keyword (except for the template stuff in canvas, where it'll be a bit more
complicated).

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz