[Libreoffice] Error building smoketestoo_native

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:00:17 PDT 2011

It also fails without valgrind. This time I get:

Backtrace: [42] /home/xisco/libo/solver/300/
unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/program/soffice.bin: ???+0xda1
Exited with code '-1'
officeconnection.cxx:140:Assertion
Test name: N12_GLOBAL__N_14TestE::test
setUp() failed
- equality assertion failed
- Expected: 2
- Actual  : 0

Failures !!!
Run: 1   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'cpptest'

I attach the output of ./g log --one-1