[Libreoffice] Development-/Future-Builds of LibreOffice with special naming posible?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Mar 29 01:55:53 PDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 20:39 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> the development of LibreOffice and its features are growing every day
> and week ;-)

	Exciting isn't it :-)

> In my opinion it would be a good idea to have a special build (nightly
> build or  something similar) with a special naming, maybe LibO-Future

	This is happening already but only for Mac and Linux.

	http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/

	Fridrich is working on getting the existing Windows tinderboxes to
up-load their result - having said that, master is not building that
well on Windows currently :-)

> so that it is posible to install that build in parallel on your PC.
> Such a build could help QA-People and documentation writers for example
> to get in touch with the new features and report bugs early.

	The parallel install is something I know nothing about on Windows; and
may involve some development work - if so, it'd be great to have help on
that.

	ATB,

		Michael.