[Libreoffice] Development-/Future-Builds of LibreOffice with special naming posible?

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Mon Mar 28 11:39:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

the development of LibreOffice and its features are growing every day and week ;-)
In my opinion it would be a good idea to have a special build (nightly build or
something similar) with a special naming, maybe LibO-Future, so that it is posible to
install that build in parallel on your PC. Such a build could help QA-People and
documentation writers for example to get in touch with the new features and report
bugs early.
Is there something like this intended, or have I missed something that already exist?

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice