[Libreoffice] [GSoc] Students and mentors, apply now!

Skyler Hawthorne skylerhawthorne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:12:56 PDT 2011

On 03/29/2011 12:18 AM, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this reminder is for both the students and the mentors: please apply now
> on Google Melange.
>
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/show/google/gsoc2011/libreoffice
>
> * Students applications can be filed from March 28th (yesterday) to
> April 8th (less than 2 weeks).
> * Mentors need to apply now too in order to be able to participate in
> the applications selection process after that period.
>
> Don't hesitate to tell me if you have any trouble to apply.

Hello, I will be applying to LibreOffice for GSoC. I haven't put
together my proposal yet, because the wiki says that applicants need to
fix a bug to be accepted. I'm still working on the "Print current page"
Easy Hack, but I have midterms this week, so I haven't had much time to
dedicate to that this week.

My question is this: Should I finish fixing my bug before making and
submitting my proposal, or should I submit my proposal and just get my
bug fixed ASAP?

Thanks in advance

--
Skyler Hawthorne