[Libreoffice] [GSoc] Students and mentors, apply now!

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Mar 30 01:23:59 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 23:25 +0700, Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi) wrote:
> (2011/03/29 14:18), Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> > * Mentors need to apply now too in order to be able to participate
> > in
> > the applications selection process after that period.
> I have applied as a mentor.

Not that I don't want you to become a mentor, but I have no knowledge of
you committing code to LibreOffice, nor could I find your name in the
git logs. We need all mentors to be actually proficient in helping
students, which means they all have to be developers deeply involved in
LibreOffice.

In regard to these considerations, I'll have to reject your application
as a mentor.

Regards,
--
Cédric Bosdonnat