[Libreoffice] ./autogen failed.... on Mac OS X 10.6.6 Please advise me where to get help on this issue...

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun May 1 08:04:38 PDT 2011

Hi Peter, *,

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Peter Teeson <peter.teeson at bell.net> wrote:
> [...]
> In order to see if things work as Christian described here is my plan.
> Since I have loads of HDD available
> I will setup a new partition and do a clean install
> of Snow Leopard 10.6.6 plus Xcode 3.2.4 with 10.4 SDK.
>
> Then install the LO Mac dependencies,

There are no dependencies other than XCode with the 10.4u SDK (it's
not enabled by default, so check it when installing XCode). Just use
--disable-mozilla. Unless you want to work on mozilla-adressbook
connectivity, document signing/certificate management or ldap, and
don't want to create release builds, then you don't need the mozilla
stuff anyway.

You should install ccache and git manually, that's all there is to it.

ciao
Christian