[Libreoffice] ./autogen failed.... on Mac OS X 10.6.6 Please advise me where to get help on this issue...

Peter Teeson peter.teeson at bell.net
Sun May 1 08:00:19 PDT 2011

I've now joined dev libreoffice list and usually bottom post.
(also unsubscribed from users since it's not really the lists for
 my kind of questions.)

Clemmit & Andras Thanks for the CPAN URLs.
Norbert I'll watch the ram when I get going. Thanks for the help
Christian Thanks for the advice. I do have macports installed.

Rather than try to tweak things and go hunting for env messup
I have a different idea.

In order to see if things work as Christian described here is my plan.
Since I have loads of HDD available
I will setup a new partition and do a clean install
of Snow Leopard 10.6.6 plus Xcode 3.2.4 with 10.4 SDK.

Then install the LO Mac dependencies, git, and get the source.
This will get me back to the point I am at now which is to do the ./autogen.
But it will be an absolutely clean system. We shall see what we shall see.

I will report back on how things work out.

respect....

Peter