[Libreoffice] Fix bug 34591 - help

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon May 2 06:25:41 PDT 2011

Hello!

On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 18:58 +0200, Bálint Dózsa wrote:
> I need some help. I tried to fix this bug, but i couldn't figure out
> the solution.

Many thanks for taking time to have a look at this bug.

> When i commented out the "aStyle" from htmltab.cxx (in patch file),
> the border disappears.
> I'm looking in the right place? Does anybody have any idea?

Yes, you found an end of the rope... nouw you'll need to follow it until
you arrive to the real error. I feel that the code of the method
_CellSaveStruct::InsertCell() could be interesting.

It uses the aStyle to create a Brush item (to paint what will be
imported with it). Them HTMLTable::InsertCell() uses that brush item...
and there could be the problem (thought I haven't verified it).

I hope this helps you.

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker