[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.3.99.4 tag created (3.4.0-beta4)

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed May 4 23:34:38 PDT 2011

Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
> For me it looks like the above bug could have been integrated without
> too much trouble, if only it was on the radar of someone involved. This
> was only a matter of poking. No chance to do so for people who cared.

Hi Friedrich,

while I agree in general, I don't think it provides much value to
further gripe about the missing parallel installability here. Sorry
still, if that fact was disappointing to you.

Let's rather look forward, since there's always a next release -
when the tinderboxen start providing master nightlies, those will
have this feature included.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten