[Libreoffice] [GSoc] Community bounding period

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Thu May 5 02:08:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

This email is more targetted at the GSoc students and mentors, but
anyone could read interesting news here.

Until may, 23rd we are in a community bounding period for the students.
In order to get them better integrated, I'ld like each of them to start
having a look at the code area where they will need to work during the
summer. This would help to get a better knowledge of the code and help
solving problems before the real fun starts.

The process to get commit rights here is to mail patches on this mailing
list and get them reviewed pushed. After some time, you'll be proposed
to file a freedesktop account request. I'ld like all students to go
through this process to be sure everyone has commit rights before the
coding starts.

All communications between the students, the mentors and the other devs
should happen on this mailing list for a better integration in the
community. Don't forget to add a [GSoc] flag in the mail subject to help
sorting mails

I wish everyone a happy GSoC 2011!

--
Cédric Bosdonnat