[Libreoffice] fatal IO error in running beta3 - to be ignored or investigated?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri May 6 01:02:21 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Running beta3 from the command line, after some time the output shows

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
       on X server "0�	"
       after 60 requests (56 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

X server identication of course varies.

The installed file for beta3 is
    libreoffice-3-4~2011-05-02_18:50:09_LibO_3.4.0
          beta3_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz

It this something I should just ignore, or that deserves further
investigating.
If the latter: pls simple pointers for my limited skills in this area ;-)

Best,
Cor

--
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org