[Libreoffice] Fwd: First build resumed but failed on incomplete dependancies

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri May 6 02:36:24 PDT 2011

H Peter,

On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 13:54 -0400, Peter Teeson wrote:

> > > Hm, did you give --enable-ccache-skip on autogen/configure? It
> > > seems your ccache does not properly eat those arguments.
..
> > Where do we go from here?

	Thorsten committed a fix for this to master I believe; I don't think
you need --enable-ccache-skip if you have a recent ccache (at least so a
recent mail suggested).

	So - I would do:

	$ ./g pull -r # to get the latest code

	Edit --enable-ccache-skip out of your autogen.lastrun, re-run
autogen.sh (no argument necessary it'll just use autogen.lastrun), and
re-run make.

	Hopefully life will be better then, and (hopefully) we'll have fixed
the problem for everyone in the meantime too - so good work.

	Thanks !

		Michael.