[Libreoffice] Fwd: First build resumed but failed on incomplete dependancies

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 02:54:36 PDT 2011

Hi Michael, *,

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> H Peter,

> ..
>> > Where do we go from here?
>
>        Thorsten committed a fix for this to master I believe;

No, not for "this".
When you force configure to use ccache, but the build doesn't actually
use ccache, the break is what you rightfully get.

> I don't think
> you need --enable-ccache-skip if you have a recent ccache (at least so a
> recent mail suggested).

Yes, that's true, but that's a different problem. Peter's build did
not use ccache. All versions of ccache know --ccache-skip, so when it
fails because of unknown option, that is passed to real compiler
directly, hence ccache not used at all.

ciao
Christian