[Libreoffice] [Patch] Unify Display Grid/ Grid Visible and other menu items

Christian Dywan christian at lanedo.com
Fri May 6 05:41:01 PDT 2011

So I was originally looking at a drawing bug and became puzzled because various context menu items have different labels than the exact same commands in the menubar and toolbar ¹. So I ended up fixing the labels of the following items:

Visible Grid → Display Grid
Snap Lines Visible → Display Guides
Snap to Snap Lines → Snap to Guides
Numbering/Bullets → Bullets and Numbering...
Case/Characters → Change Case

I tried to make sure I replaced it everywhere, including docs.

Apologies for this being a diff, but it touches lots of different sub repositories...

¹ Apparently the de_DE locale solved this individually so I never saw it in the past.

ciao,
    Christian