[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.3.99.4 tag created (3.4.0-beta4)

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Mon May 9 03:02:32 PDT 2011

>         Go for it ! :-) if you need help setting up or connecting your
> build
> hardware - do get in touch. [ the context for this is - that there is
> -no- shortage of good ideas for consuming developer resource - only a
> shortage of developer resource ;-].

I'm aware of that. I don't pretend to be smarter than anyone else :) I just
mentioned this because from this topic I know someone is already taking care
of this and wondered if adding instructions to also compile from master
would be a lot of additional work.

>         Building is not a highly skilled task - this would be a great way
> get into the project, and do something useful - can you help ?

I'm afraid that is a little out of my league :)
I believe I already do something useful for this project by reporting bugs
and helping users at the user forum ;)
I'll try to stick to that forum :)

Cheers,
Pedro