[Libreoffice] [GSoC] report

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue May 10 05:32:50 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I've tried to move res/commandimagelist to /cmd and create symlinks
commandimagelist to ../cmd but it is not working.
After small change in packimages/pack/makefile.mk:56
$(FIND) $(SOLARSRC)$/$(RSCDEFIMG)/res/commandimagelist -name "*.png"
 changed to:
$(FIND) $(SOLARSRC)$/$(RSCDEFIMG)/res/commandimagelist/ -name "*.png"
because first find now lists just the symlink file,
is now possible to make packimages and old icons are used in Libreoffice.
But I don't know yet why is it so and why there are not newer icons.
The answer probably lies in packimages.pl script.
But maybe it doesn't make sense to make it working temporarily with
symlinks if it's not easy and rather change scripts to use cmd/.

So far all.

Matus