[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-projects] [ANN] Preview builds of 3.4 Beta 5 available

Italo Vignoli italo.vignoli at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:56:12 PDT 2011

On 5/11/11 2:10 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi, for this specific announcement I would like to do the following in
term of communication:

- you announce the beta on these mailing lists, using the same text of
the previous announcements

- at the same time, we announce the change of announcement strategy on
the announce mailing list, using a text that I will produce tonight in
order to be discussed during SC and ESC conference calls

- at the same time, I will blog on the TDF blog adding to the announce
text a few graphics that will - hopefully - make some concept visually
clear for everyone (also these are going to be ready tonight for discussion)

Ciao, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli at gmail.com