[Libreoffice] [LibreOffice][GSoC 2011][svgexport] weekly report

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:54:55 PDT 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 10:03:11 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat
<cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 09:02 +0200, Marco wrote:
>> I'm still very busy with studies, indeed, anyway I started practicing
>> LibreOffice debugging with DDD, (thanks to moggi for his support on IRC)
>> I'd like to be able to debug it under Eclipse CDT, so I'm going to
>> investigate this possibility.
>
> FYI, I tried to hack sw in Eclipse CDT, but the indexing was simply too
> big for it... and took awfully long time before in flight explosion.
> Don't loose too much time on that ;)

Well, at present with the only filters module I have no problem using CDT.
After adding the ${LIBO_PATH}/solver/300/unxlngx6.pro/inc/ path to the
include
directories in the CDT property dialog (Path and Symbols) I succeed in
finding out almost every symbol. I hope it goes on doing its job :)

-- Marco