[Libreoffice] HTML_ColorEntry sal_uLong->sal_uInt32

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu May 19 01:50:15 PDT 2011

Hi Christina,

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 21:14 +0200, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:
> Find patch attached. Here is what I did:

	Looks lovely to me :-)

> - changed a variables holding boolean values from int to bool
> - used include-what-you-use and created new list of #includes
> - introduced SAL_CALL

	Good stuff.

> A question to SAL_CALL: The following command
>
> find . -name "*.cxx"|xargs pcregrep -M 'WNT.*\n.*cdecl'
>
> shows SAL_CALL candidates. But where in LO I can assume that it's fine
> to use SAL_CALL. Everywhere? E.g. autodoc/source/exes/adc_uni/main.cxx?
> Or for the first run only replace occurrences similar enough to the one
> above?

	I would say all instances of explicit __cdecl usage in our code are
unpleasant, unclear and broken - we should use SAL_CALL instead - no
point in scattering this #ifdef cruft all over the code when we don't
need to :-)

	I would use ./g grep __cdecl myself ... unless you want to just fix up
the above pattern first ? eg toolkit/source/awt/vclxtoolkit.cxx has just
the same thing.

	ATB,

		Michael.