[Libreoffice] [GSoC] weekly report #-1

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu May 19 08:03:33 PDT 2011

Hi there,

On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 23:56 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> I think all "res/commandimagelist" strings in the code can be replaced
> with "cmd" then. I've looked at the occurrences (not all in
> helpcontent2).

	Right - so many of these are absolute paths. Unfortunately, lots of
them are not, and lots of paths are relative to the res/ directory
(passed in from solenv/inc/_tg_rslib.mk).

	To avoid this becoming a big pain, I suggest simply duplicating this
one file inside 'res' - with the same name: for a single file - (and
there is a load of duplication in there already), it seems a small cost
for the overall win. The alternative, of moving everything into the
top-level of the theme is perhaps not so attractive.

	Anyhow - please build test from clean before pushing to master - and
-hopefully- we can move on from this task to some of the more fun ones,
such as glupping lots of libraries together to speedup startup etc. :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.