[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: [REVIEW] pptx export on 3-4[-0] branches

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri May 20 01:55:48 PDT 2011

Hi Radek,

On 2011-05-19 at 18:04 +0200, Radek Doulík wrote:

> I would like to push fixes for pptx export for 3-4 and 3-4-0 branches.
> The pptx export is currently broken as the export component is not
> instantiated.
>
> I am looking for 3 reviews. It has 5 parts, 3 of them are cherry-picks
> from master and 2 additional are necessary because build system changed
> in master, so the fixes are different.

Thank you for the fixes!

I have pushed all this to libreoffice-3-4, and also to
libreoffice-3-4-0.  Reviewers, please note that the first reviewer is
supposed to push to the libreoffice-3-4 branch, and the third reviewer
to libreoffice-3-4-0 - so that we don't end up with reviewed, but not
pushed patches ;-)

Thank you,
Kendy