[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Fix crash from forms.OGridControlModel unoapitests

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon May 23 07:08:38 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 14:29 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi Tor,
>
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 04:52:26 -0600
> "Tor Lillqvist" <tlillqvist at novell.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Seems to be fixed already in a different way in -3-4
> Why that ever been done? Fixing something on the release branch, but not
> on the development branch is downright stupid.

Because that's what we decided to do during our TSC meeting IIRC.  The
premise was that we would do merge regularly into master, ~at least once
per week as we did during the 3.3 release.  But for some reason we
haven't merged stuff into master for months for the 3.4 release, which
was not expected.  I even did merge of the calc repo alone because of
the huge delay.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc