[Libreoffice] Illegal operations in connectivity::OSQLParseNode::impl_parseNodeToString_throw

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:43:50 PDT 2011

Le 24/05/11 14:33, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael,

> 	is swriter the shell-script ? I would expect needing to use soffice.bin
> or somesuch (?).

Yes, but I have also tried the soffice.bin, soffice script and various
other paths & combinations to no avail. In particular, valgrind doesn't
like the soffice.bin binary :

valgrind /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/soffice
valgrind: /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/soffice: cannot
execute binary file

valgrind /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/soffice.bin
valgrind: /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/soffice.bin:
cannot execute binary file

Other attempts :

valgrind /Applications/LibreOffice.app
valgrind: /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/LibreOffice: No
such file or directory

in which, as you can see, it is looking for the LibreOffice binary (ho
hum), which of course it can't find because we call it soffice

> 	I guess adding some Mac / valgrind tips to:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug
>
> 	might help if you have some cycles ? :-)

If I ever get to run, no problem, I'll add an entry, for the moment
though, I'm stuck and shall go on a documentation hunt for how valgrind
is supposed to work on Mac

Alex