[Libreoffice] Illegal operations in connectivity::OSQLParseNode::impl_parseNodeToString_throw

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue May 24 06:53:35 PDT 2011

Hi *,

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 24/05/11 14:33, Michael Meeks a écrit :
> Hi Michael,
>>
>>       is swriter the shell-script ? I would expect needing to use soffice.bin
>> or somesuch (?).
>>

> Yes, but I have also tried the soffice.bin, soffice script

There is no soffice script on Mac, as on Mac there is no searching for
libraries in a set of paths, but only hardcoded lookup.

soffice = soffice.bin, they are identical.

> and various
> other paths & combinations to no avail. In particular, valgrind doesn't
> like the soffice.bin binary :
>
> valgrind /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/soffice
> valgrind: /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/soffice: cannot
> execute binary file

LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice will do.
(well, not sure whether valgrind likes it, but this is the way to
start LO from the terminal and with gdb at least)

ciao
Christian