[Libreoffice] Illegal operations in connectivity::OSQLParseNode::impl_parseNodeToString_throw

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:19:32 PDT 2011

Le 24/05/11 15:53, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

Hi Christian,

> LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice will do.
> (well, not sure whether valgrind likes it, but this is the way to
> start LO from the terminal and with gdb at least)

Valgrind doesn't like it :-/, it gives me cannot execute binary file. I
too, have no problem with starting LO from the terminal, it is just
finding out why valgrind doesn't want to that is the problem at the
moment :-)) I suspect that there may be something bit related here. It
appears from questions here and there on KDE debugging that you have to
use 32bit valgrind for 32bit executables, and 64bit valgrind for 64bit
ones. Since I installed valgrind via ports, without any special options,
I don't know which of the two it installed, but I'm assuming 64bit and
thus this might be the root cause of the problem, or alternatively, it
is because I am running the OS in 64bit mode.

Alex