[Libreoffice] build problems with cppunit

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue May 31 09:08:26 PDT 2011

Hi Regina,

On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 09:10 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I have still problems building from tar source. Actual situation:
> All modules folders are put into one root folder.

	That is odd; and/or annoying. If you want the best, most stable, and
useful branch to hack on; I would personally recommend the:

	libreoffice-3-4

	tag in git - we can still get fixes included there, and it should
compile and run on anything.

	Is there a reason for using the tars ? [ of course, they should work
too - but - it is hard to isolate that the problem is not specific to
them ].

	It looks like some nasty symbol visibility problem on Windows.

	Tor - any ideas ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.