[Libreoffice] feature/cell-format-data-bar

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Wed Nov 2 11:38:57 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I just created a new branch named feature/cell-format-data-bar, to (for
now) house a nice proof-of-concept patch I received from Michael during
the conference in Paris.  The goal of this branch is to eventually
implement graphical visualization of cell values as cell backgrounds, as
an extension to the current conditional formatting functionality.

There are still lots of pieces missing: UI, file import and export etc.,
and we don't have a target version for this feature yet.  Hopefully for
3.5, but the 3.5 code freeze date approaching, I'm not even sure if that
target is feasible.

Anyway, this is just FYI.

Kohei

--