[Libreoffice] Build failure/breakage on Mac OSX in module sal with commit 72682b9...ca7e6f5

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 3 02:54:53 PDT 2011

Hi Alex,

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 10:40 +0100, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> After pulling from master today the commit 72682b9...ca7e6f5, I get the
> following when trying to build on Mac OSX :

	You need to follow the advice we used to give to remove the output
directory in sal/

>   internal build errors:

	Thankfully, with more and more of the code gbuild-ified these have
become really rather rare, but such changes in the low-level modules
leave dangling broken dependencies we can't cope with.

	We should prolly mail the list when one of these happens.

	HTH,

		Michael.