[Libreoffice] Build failure/breakage on Mac OSX in module sal with commit 72682b9...ca7e6f5

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:38:07 PDT 2011

Le 03/11/11 10:54, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael,

> 	You need to follow the advice we used to give to remove the output
> directory in sal/
>
>>   internal build errors:
>
> 	Thankfully, with more and more of the code gbuild-ified these have
> become really rather rare, but such changes in the low-level modules
> leave dangling broken dependencies we can't cope with.
>
> 	We should prolly mail the list when one of these happens.

That would indeed be helpful. I've noticed in the past that this is
sometimes done, and sometimes not.

For those who don't live and breathe the build process and know the code
intimately, is there a known list of modules where one should just
automatically assume that any changes to it would require a make clean,
before rebuild ?

Alex