[Libreoffice] translating german -> english

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Nov 7 01:51:43 PST 2011

Hi Luc,

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 09:01 +0100, Luc Castermans wrote:
> Just wanted to let this list know I started working on translation
> various strings in the code from German to English.

	Wonderful - there is (unfortunately) so much work to do in this area
that the changes of conflict are pretty small - IFF the work is picked
at random.

	I'd suggest you pick a random top-level directory and run
'bin/find-german-comments' on it, but perhaps that requires a
compile, ... - if so perhaps we should publish a list of such files ?

	And of course posting a patch, idly after every few files is a useful
tactic :-)

	Looking forward to seeing your work !

	Thanks for contributing,

		Michael.