[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] whacky parallel-install instructions ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Nov 7 14:58:56 PST 2011

Michael Meeks wrote (07-11-11 17:22)

> On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 16:17 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
>>> 	Heh - so, I'd be inclined to recommend installing the packages, and
>>> then moving the results away to somewhere else - that may turn out to be
>>> rather more reliable [but will break system integration no doubt].
>>
>> Isn't that what happens if I:
> ..
>>    - then finaly change bootstraprc for a different userprofile location
>
> 	No idea :-) but it's fairly easy to tell.. Try it one way, then try it
> the other way, and do:
>
> 	diff -u -r path-one path-two
>
> 	Which may show something interesting.

You mean to tell the difference in the user profiles?

>> I will look what is the latest daily build (that I can find) without the
>> problem. Will report later...
>
> 	Thanks :-)

No luck.
The oldest daily build I have here, is from 2011-10-03 and already has
the same problem
(master~2011-10-03_13.33.17_LibO-Dev_OOO350m1_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz).

I see no older builds on the site. If I can find them somewhere else...

Regards,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org