[Libreoffice] instsetoo_native part of build failing on Windows

Saurabh saurabhchakrabarti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:32:14 PST 2011

Andras Timar <timar74 at ...> writes:

> 2011/9/7 Noel Grandin <noel at ...>:
> > Hi Andras
> >
> > I'm new at this, so forgive my ignorance, but as far as I know I'm building
> > out of only one repo:
> > git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
> >
> As you configured the build with dictionaries, you must have
> <buildroot>/clone/dictionaries as well, which is a different repo.
> Just do ./g pull -r from the build root and build again.
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Hi Andras,
I'm new and facing the same problem. Everything is getting build successfully
after the 'make'(it took a day to build all the files!) , but the next step
'make dev-install' is giving the same error Noel's getting. You mentioned 'As
you configured the build with dictionaries', how do you build without
dictionaries? Is there some option by which you can do that?
I apologize for my ignorance.
Regards,
Saurabh