[Libreoffice] instsetoo_native part of build failing on Windows

Saurabh saurabhchakrabarti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:11:09 PST 2011

Saurabh <saurabhchakrabarti at ...> writes:

> Hi Andras,
> I'm new and facing the same problem. Everything is getting build successfully
> after the 'make'(it took a day to build all the files!) , but the next step
> 'make dev-install' is giving the same error Noel's getting. You mentioned 'As
> you configured the build with dictionaries', how do you build without
> dictionaries? Is there some option by which you can do that?
> I apologize for my ignorance.
> Regards,
> Saurabh

I managed to get rid of this error by doing a
./configure --with-system-dicts --without-myspell-dicts
before the make instruction. The dev-install is working now :). I found these
arguments in the configure file and just gave it a try. I hardly know what I
just did, although I'm happy the installation is working.

Regards
Saurabh