[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] 'clean writer' ... Change ANKER to ANCHOR (fdo#42455)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 8 03:17:11 PST 2011

Hi there,

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 16:37 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> Attached patch change ANKER found in sw/ to ANCHOR.

	Pushed - thanks ! :-) People will need to 'make clean' inside sw/ to
avoid build failure like this:

core/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/SdiTarget/sw/sdi/swslots.hxx:1969:7: error:
'FN_TOOL_ANKER' was not declared in this scope

	This is (I imagine) down to gbuild not having any .sdi compilation
dependency rules thus far - it'd be wonderful to look at adding some of
those [ I suspect these are pre-processed in the normal way and we could
extract some deps from that process ].

> Regarding the bug description, I didn't change ANKER found in the
> comment, (except one in automation/ which I use Google Translate)
> because I don't know German at all.

	great; can you close the easy hack ? :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.