[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] 'clean writer' ... Change ANKER to ANCHOR (fdo#42455)

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 10:20:24 PST 2011

On 08/11/11 12:17, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Pushed - thanks ! :-) People will need to 'make clean' inside sw/ to
> avoid build failure like this:
>
> core/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/SdiTarget/sw/sdi/swslots.hxx:1969:7: error:
> 'FN_TOOL_ANKER' was not declared in this scope
>
> 	This is (I imagine) down to gbuild not having any .sdi compilation
> dependency rules thus far - it'd be wonderful to look at adding some of
> those [ I suspect these are pre-processed in the normal way and we could
> extract some deps from that process ].

they are not pre-processed in any usual way it seems, so i hacked svidl
to write out GNU make dependencies, which turned out to be surprisingly
simple.

so this problem should be fixed on master now.

but it is not yet enabled on windows because it may not work due to the
pathname mess on that platform; somebody with windows should revert the
following and fix it until it works:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=016cee9ad960fce42124a600c16a3b0c073df0c2