[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] removed leftovers of the Simple Handles option

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 10 06:31:35 PST 2011

Hi Tim,

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 19:06 +0100, Tim Hardeck wrote:
> I have created a patch to remove the leftovers mentioned here and some
> additional I have found.

	This builds and runs for me; the subsequent tests still fail - but
since I've spent a while playing with them, and totally despair of their
utility (whatsoever) - pwrt. connecting the printed error to any means
of finding out what went wrong & where, or how to debug that, etc.

	Hopefully everything you've done is pushed now :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.