[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] Partial Build without the need to source Env.Host.sh

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Wed Nov 16 04:47:31 PST 2011

Hi

Thank you to all the hackers working to make the build process smoother! Your efforts are much appreciated.

Having some time spelunking in the build system, I now understand why almost every large-scale software project ends up
writing it's own build system - trying to read gmake/dmake macro code makes me think back to my
programming-with-MSDOS-batch-file days :-)

-- Noel Grandin