[Libreoffice] help asked/offered for bug 36555

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Nov 17 00:11:54 PST 2011

Hello all,

This bug (MS Access databases cannot be opened since LibO 3.4) is a serious problem for several cpmpanies that migrated from MS Office to LibO (including the company I work for).
Comment 11 from Alex Thurgood gives a possible cause, but:
-I am not familiar with the make system of LibO;
-I am not sure is this can be tested on a Linux machine (I can't build a Windows version of LibO, I use openSUSE Linux);
-I am still a newbie with hacking in LibO.

However, I want to help wherever I can with this problem. Is there anyting I can do to (help) solve the bug, preferably with guidance from an expert?

Winfried